These new wigs have the cap size of a regular half wig but have the front bangs of a regular full cap wig.
Listed below are the features of such a wig:
-cap size: 3/4
-full front or side bangs
-comes with combs for secure attachment
So who would benefit from wearing a half wig with a bang?
- people with small or petite size head
- people with very high forehead or hair line receding back
- people seeking instant change of style
- the wearer should not worry about blending their own hair in the front, as the bangs will cover it
- undetectable style. In general wigs with bangs look more natural and are harder to detect
- instant style change. These wigs require minimum prep time. They are easy to put on and provide an instant change of hair style.
The manufacturer Janet Collection has named their series Easy Wear.
The manufacturer Isis Collection has named their series Bang Plus.
And the manufacturer Femi Collection has named their series Easy Cap. In this case the half wigs can also be worn as draw strings/ pony tails. They are very versatile.