Here comes another opportunity to win yourselves a FREE Front Lace wig!
What to do: Visit our Facebook page. Upload a picture of yourself wearing a product bought from our website. Name the picture with the name of the product or the brand.
Deadline to enter: July 9th, 2010
Prize: FREE Front Lace Aja wig
Good luck to everyone!
For questions or comments please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, June 17, 2010
One of the many reasons why people choose to wear wigs is that a wig offers a protection for a growing hair that has been damaged from excessive chemical treatment or glue in extensions, etc.
Yes, it's true that it's easy to snap on a wig and walk out in the morning. It's the easy way around most of the time.
But for some, wearing a wig, allows them to grow their own hair out and care for it, while saving the embarrassment or inconvenience of showing your own damaged or short hair.
Here are a few tips on what to do and how to care for your own hair while wearing a wig:
- In summer time it is recommended that you use a mesh wig cap over your hair and under the wig. The mesh cap will allow your own hair to breathe better and not sweat.
- In winter time it is recommended that you use a silk or nylon cap as it will keep your hair better moisturized.
- Take off wig before going to bed to allow your own hair to breathe while you rest.
- Wash your natural hair regularly and condition as per your daily regimen and maintenance.
- Wash your wigs as they need it, do not allow smell or bacteria formation as that may harm your natural hair.
- If your hair is very damaged and fragile make sure that no wig combs or clips are rubbing or breaking your natural tresses.
Follow these simple steps and with time and care your natural hair will grow as you want it to be!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Lot's of interest in the Mommy wig and lots of questions for the Human Hair Full Lace Mimi wig had led to this blog post.
OK, so here we will strip down the styles to similarities and differences:
Starting with the similarities, both the Mommy wig and Mimi wig:
- Are 100% Human Hair
- Made by the same manufacturer: Janet Collection
- Have the same finger wave curl pattern
And here are the differences between the Mommy wig and the Mimi wig:
- Mommy is a regular full cap wig and Mimi is a full lace wig
- Mommy has no lace, and Mimi has lace on front and rear
- Different price for both products. Mommy retails for $24.99 and above and the Mimi retails for over $40.00
- The Mimi wig may be a little shorter in the back than the original Mommy wig.
Below is a video of the Full Lace Mimi wig by Janet Collection:
Have you wondered who and how make the wigs you wear?
We will discuss today several different manufacturers or brands of lace wigs.
Harlem 125 is a manufacturer of the LU and LD series of lace front wigs. LU stands for lace up
eived phenomenal reviews and feedback from customers, claiming the styles to be current, the hairline-natural looking and the lace-offering flexible parting in the front. The LD series, like LD501, or LD402, on the other side are know as more economical on the lace use. This means that the Ld lace front wigs do not offer as much flexibility of p
Overall we will give this manufacturer a 4.5 Star rating.
Janet Collection is a manufacturer of the Indian Remy Full Lace wigs, Black Pearl synthetic Full Lace wigs and the Janet Full Lace wig series. Their Indian Remy wig collection included several wet and wavy styles, which allow the wig to be worn 2 different styles. Those wigs are made of 100% Pure Remy hair and have a l
ife expectancy of 2-6 months. Although they are name Full Lace wigs, the lace covers only
the front and the rear, but not the whole crown. The Full Lace wigs can be worn in a high ponytail if desired.
Another series of lace wigs that belong to Janet Collection is the Whole lace series. Those wigs have Swiss Lace on front and rear and mesh lace all over. All the hair is hand tied which allows for parting anywhere throughout the unit. Examples of those styles are: Whole Lace Dior wig, Whole Lace Eliza wig and W
Overall this manufacturer receives 4.4 star rating.
Another famous manufacturer of lace wigs is Motown Tress. Motown Tress is a maker primarily of wigs while the manufacturers we already mentioned also carry hair extensions and braids. Motown Tress also have their version of the 100% Human Hair Front Lace wigs and Synthetic hair Front Lace wigs. Their Remy hair is of superior quality and their synthetic hair styyles have a large variety. Their synthetic hair series also have the more economical version and the version with more lace. For example, the LFES-Mojo Lace Front wig only has 1" of lace while the Full Lace LFH-Mink wig has lace all over.
Overall, this manufacturer receives 4.3 star rating.
And last we will discuss the ISIS Collection brand. Isis Collection is famous for their lace front wigs which come in mostly synthetic fiber, heat resistant fiber and very few in human hair. The lace on the front of the unit is French lace, more sturdy and longer lasting and the lace stretches about 2" into the crown. Examples of lace front wigs from this collection are: Front Lace Eve wig, Front Lace Roni wig, Front Lace Shana wig and more.
More information and in-depth description of different lace wigs to follow soon.