- Monofilament wig is a wig style that looks most naturally and allows the most movement of hair.
- Monofilament is where one strand of fiber is knotted alone on a very fine single layer of mesh, which allows the natural skin tone to appear through it. It is both water and air permeable for complete comfort.
- It allows movement of the hair and is more comfortable to wear. Some wigs/hairpieces state "mono crown" or "part". This means that the parting or crown area of the wig is the only area that is monofilament.
- The monofilament construction is comfort enhanced by a special weaving technique, which results in excellent ventilation. It also has the ability to match your own individual scalp colour.
- One can even order personalized Monofilament wig.
- Because the hairs on Monofilament wigs are hand-tied, those wigs can be a lot more expensive than regular wigs.
In conclusion, Mono wigs present the most comfortable, most natural looking, longer lasting product.